quinta-feira, 5 de abril de 2012

Casa de Dom Inácio de Loyola, the second day.


I arrived at the Casa de Dom Inacio, eight hours, as the first day. The number of people concentrated in the main hall was a little lower than the previous day. Workers have started with prayers in an atmosphere of tranquility, asking us to pray for the doctors and the mothers of the world. After the prayers spoke of the spiritual doctrine and gave private testimony about the healing can happen.

Hardly instantaneous healings occur. The healing process requires a person's determination to make a spiritual treatment shorter or longer. The cure depends on the faith of each one and its degree of merit in the Spiritual World. Each person knows their hearts and their degree of willingness and resignation to promote a change of habits in your life.

We must be honest when we go to the Spirit World. Confessing our sins and forgiving those who trespass against us. You have to love people. The old teachings of Jesus Christ that we all know, but often we pretend to forget.

Absorbed in thoughts motivated by the words of the workers and living a moment of rebirth in the Casa de Dom Inácio de Loyola, I awoke with the organization of new lines that converged on the medium John of God. This time I entered the "second row of the first time." Step by step I got closer, again, of the medium. It was the third time I would find it.


Next to John of God brother Norberto, kindly, accompanied me to the medium. John of God looked at me and before I could say anything, I thought the list of health problems that plagued me, said, "I'll run this afternoon." I was lifeless, aimless. Hard to describe what I felt. Norberto's brother, kind and helpful, led me to a high-backed chair and told me to sit down, close your eyes and pray. Tears came in abundance. Was already being prepared for the spiritual surgery that would make in the coming hours.

Aroldo Medina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Natália Medina e a proteção dos animais.

  Natália Medina, presidente do Grêmio Estudantil La Salle Canoas Soube hoje, às 21:00 horas, que minha filha Natália Medina foi denunciada,...